It's all about inspirations, creativity and De(sign).
1. Use #2 pencil.
Draw 9+ vertical waves. Alter space and curves
2. Draw a wave across.
3. Use thin Sharpie.
Draw upward curves above the middle wave.
Draw downward curves below the middle wave.
Every next curve starts at a previous line.
Alter the distance between the curves.
4. Complete the entire section.
5. Complete the entire design.
6. Color each section gradating color from dark to light to dark.
7. Use an analogous color and apply same gradation pattern.
8. Add another analogous color or repeat the first one.
9. Use different colors for the next section.
This is how you color: