Hello..

Hello..

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Top Fashion Bloggers

Okay guys, so.... recently i am so obsessed being a fashion blogger. Yay or Nay??
I am planning on making a youtube channel about Beauty and DIYs.. I'll announce my channel soon :)
So, okay. Here are my favourite fashion bloggers :

1. The Blonde Salad
     by Chiara Ferragni, a 25 years old fashion blogger which has a chic and modern look.


3U5A3247

This is my most favourite fashion blogger. Jessica, 26, is half japanese and half caucasian, she has an authentic face and she's so gorgeous. Her fashion sense really fits me.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3. Fashion Coolture


FLÁVIA D, 26 YEAR OLD brazilian fashion bloggerwho is the highest rated fashion blogger in a top fashion website.   
FashionCoolture - 17.08 Azevin summer crochet cardigan hat (4)
4. Anouska
Anouska Proetta Brandom, has an unforgettable face and memorable style.. She wears a lot of chic and simple outfits, but still looks gorgeous like usual :) Check out her blog.
13final

     Her name is Kryz Uy, from Philippines. She has the third ranking in lookbook, a famous fashion website for all fashion bloggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment