Hello..

Hello..

Friday, July 19, 2013


16 Students You Meet In College [infographic]

from dailyinfographic.com :)

Lately I’ve been experiencing a bit of nostalgia for college.  I’m three years removed from it now, and watching all the recent grads get excited about grown-up life has made me want just the opposite.  I attended a small, Catholic, liberal arts university.  Inconsequentially, it was the type of university where we all knew each other way too well, or at the very least, we knew how each one of us took our coffee and what clubs we belonged to.  Coming across this infographic was a walk down memory lane.

    Fortunately, I don’t fit perfectly into the mold of any of the characters below, but if I had to choose one, I would choose “PJ” girl.  It is a fact that I didn’t wear a stitch of makeup until I walked the stage at my graduation, I always had a cup of coffee in my hand, and my outfit (if that’s what you want to call it) was always comprised of at least 30% spandex.  So there’s that.
    Congratulations to all those recent grads out there!  Try really hard not to be “Little Miss Potato Chip.” Nobody likes that.  And know that pajamas in public are inexcusable.  Now it’s all about the yoga pants. [via]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment