Hello..

Hello..

Saturday, July 28, 2012

A completely renovated first apartment

We received an email from Ron and it started off like this: "I'm 27 years old and live in Tel Aviv Israel, currently an industrial design student. Me and my girlfriend just bought our first apartment and decided to design it completely by ourselves." Now before I continue I have got to show you a few of the before photos.
  
  
And some info on what went on after they had their way with their new apartment:
"In short we re-did the whole place:
Tore down the wall in the kitchen opening it up to the living room and dining area.
United the the bathroom making one long and spacious bathroom
Made the bedroom bigger by closing a indoor balcony.
A bar that comes out of the wall.

I personally designed and built most of the items seen in the pictures:
Large wall clock
Floating unit below the tv
round table and red chairs
table, pipe lamp and the cats playing area which is hung in the red room
faucet in the bathroom
wooden bar
lights in the living room (with red cords)
bed and side table in bedroom.
 "
I cannot even put into words how in awe I am of Ron's talent. Seriously. This apartment is FULL of creative and such well-executed items. See for yourselves. (I told him I may steal the cat play area idea). Check out his website HERE.
And SO MUCH MORE after the jump.
  
  
  
  
  source:www.desiretoinspire.net

No comments:

Post a Comment