Hello..

Hello..

Monday, June 11, 2012

My New Tumblr ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

                     O.K.,So maybe almost all of you have ever heard of "tumblr" right?

Yes,tumblr is almost the same like a blog,only it is simpler. You can like tumblr posts, comment on the posts or even reblog the posts. You can experience you new "world" on Tumblr. If you like someone's tumblr, you can follow them. Some tumblrs allow you to ask questions to them--Any questions. like FAQ.

My favourite tumblrs are about fashions, kawaii things and technologies. You can find the posts that you'll like by searching their keywords by using tags.

THE BIG NEWS IS.......*Drum rolls*
I HAVE A NEW TUMBLR..!! Ok,you can predict it by the title. :D

Please visit my tumblr....

I posts daily cute stuffs and photography... Please follow my tumblr and hopefully i'll follow you back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment