Hello..

Hello..

Monday, May 16, 2011

clay clay clay~

Today I'm gonna show you my own handmade clay! ;)
I sell it too.One piece for IDR 30.000.contact me! :)      Facebook link on the previous entry .................
First picture is.........*drums sound effects*...
                                                                  .
                                                                  .



Second picture......
I scream for ice cream~xD
The ice cream is made of sponge :) so it's fluffy

                                   Biscuit with cream and decorations with flower and shiny beads!
                                  Heart shaped biscuits with melted ice cream top :D ~nomnomnom~
                                  Vote for Junk FOOD! xD Hambagaaa and Fried Chicken! YUMZ
                                                Ice cream clay that hardened like plastic...
Kawaii cute girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment